Friday, April 30, 2010

No Phone Zone

Today is National No Phone Zone Day! Oprah is so cool for doing this. When you have the power and the means to make a difference you should take that opportunity and use it to its fullest. Oprah did just that! She has worked so hard to get this issue out there and it doesn't surprise me that all her hard work paid off. It is really sad that lives have been lost just by using a cell phone. It is really ridiculous. I suggest you go on the Oprah website and sign the pledge. By you doing this and actually doing it you will help to stop more lives from being lost.

I will admit I have texted in my car in the past. Not much when I am driving though. When I have to use my phone I wear my headset but I am trying to just keep it in my bag and leave it alone. I am not a big phone talker to begin with so its not a huge problem for me. But some people are out of hand. I can't tell you how many times I am on the road and I see a person on their phone. Most of the time they are driving too slow, too fast or just plain retarded! I often yell at these people, haha. Its just so god damn annoying.

So do the world a favor and keep your phone off in the car. There really is no need to use it. If you need to call someone then just pull over and do what you have to do. At least you are not on the road and open to having a car accident or killing someone. Play it safe because this is no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment