Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gardening Cuties

I came across this little shop, Monkeys Always Look, and absolutely fell in love with it. I had to share it with my readers. Spring is here folks! It's the perfect time to start your home gardens. Whether you have a backyard or a small terrace garden these adorable markers will make a great addition to any of them. She uses vintage silverware which I love not only because its recycling but it looks cute too. Vintage is the way to go! You can also get them personalized. Tell me that wouldn't make a great gift!

All items are made by Allison D. Cecil in California. She is an interesting woman who loves to make things and has a unique family. She is also a vegan! I highly suggest you check out her shop and take a look around. There is so much you will want to buy, I promise. Her creations have also been sold at Anthropologie. No wonder, she's awesome!



These are some of the other things I love from her shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment