Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Better Toys for Your Tots

I am always looking for great shops and websites that carry earth friendly products, especially for children. My Natural is one of the best I have found for stuffed animals. Not only are they adorable but they are made from cotton that is untreated, unprocessed and unbleached. 100% toxic free! Now that's what I'm talking about. Their unique PureWaterWash process is what makes their products stand out from the rest. Check out their website, read up and do some shopping!

They have three collections: Bamboo, Dr. Seuss and Jane Goodall. All are adorable and worth buying. I LOVE the gorilla!







Here are some other great shops!
Stubby Pencil Studio
Plan Toys
Green Toys
Baby Earth
North Star Toys
Pi'lo
Little Twig
The Little Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment