Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide - Kids

It's about that time of year when gift giving is on all our lists. I personally love giving more than recieving and the holidays are a special time for me. What's important is that I get items that support earth friendly practices and don't have a negative effect on the planet or anyone living on it. This gift guide is Revolt approved and pretty much affordable for everyone. I figured I would start with kids to give all those parents out there a head start. Let's get started!

Pi'lo - Bear Mobile $60
I love all the items in this shop. The handmade feel is somewhat lost these days so appreciating the time and love that goes into actually making something is worth all the money.




















Poppy Store - This is New York $17.95
There is a collection of these "This is.." books that are so cool. What kid wouldn't love them?





















Stubby Pencil Studio - 50 Things to Make & Do $9.95
This store has tons of great art supplies and cool gifts for kids and all are fairly priced. This book is sure to keep them busy!


















Barn Dandys - Vintage Cowboy Teepee $185
This is the most expensive item in the gift guide but it is surely one of the coolest. I wish I had one of these when I was a kid. The teepee also comes in different colors and patterns.



















These prints are so damn adorable! Would look great in any kids room.







Hopefully, some of these gifts will end up under the tree this year :) Come back soon for more gift guides!

No comments:

Post a Comment