Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Carli Davidson Photography

My fiance pointed out this photographer to me today and I was amazed at how captivating her photos were. The ones I really enjoyed the most were of the animals. Oregon photographer, Carli Davidson, is not just at taking photos but she is an animal trainer and caretaker as well. This enables her to really get to know her subjects and capture their inner being. Carli is also a freelance photographer for the Oregon Zoo. I also must add that she is one fine unique woman.

I simply adore the subjects she has had the honor to photograph. The series of the disabled animals made me cry. So beautiful. It kills me that there are animals who suffer from stuff like that. But its nice to see and know that there are some who are taken care of. These photographs really made me feel something when looking at them. I can only hope you feel the same. Animals rule!

Here are some of my favorites I had to share:











No comments:

Post a Comment