Monday, March 15, 2010

Recycling Electronics the Right Way

This weekend I started my spring cleaning and ended up with old electronics that my boyfriend, Danny or I did not need anymore. I am sure many of you have this issue and I hope that you don't just throw it all away in the garbage. That is not the best thing to do. Because a lot of people may not know where to bring their old electronics to recycle I wanted to share some websites that can help you out. You can also find info on where to recycle your batteries as well. Keep in mind that you can take most electronics to stores and they will recycle them for you. Best Buy and Staples are two that have the most locations.

National Center for Electronics Recycling
Electronics Take Back Coalition
Environmental Protection Agency
Earth 911
Digital Tips
Call 2 Recycle
Gazelle

Just remember that everything has its place and it's not the garbage! Recycling is very important to the earth and it is our responsibility to do it the proper way. No excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment