Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Odors Be Gone!

When I was younger I loved to use Febreze. Especially on my sheets. However, since I have only been using natural products in my home I have yet to find a successful replacement. Recently I have. Pure Ayre is a great safe and natural way to get rid of odors. It's made from plant derived ingredients, water and essential oils and is safe for your family and pets. Not only can you use it in your home but your car as well. Pretty much anywhere! If that wasn't enough, it removes stains as well.



The product comes in a number of categories including home, baby, pets and boats/marine. You can purchase the products on the Pure Ayre website or a number of other online retailers such as Amazon, Green Depot and Soap.com. They are all priced very reasonably which is a plus.



Finding new products that are safe and natural is always exciting. Especially when they are affordable. Check this product out and choose to use better products in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment