Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kids at Play

When I was young I had a wild imagination. Being an only child I had no choice! I loved to play with my dolls and pretend I was teaching a class or running a store with my little cash register. Those were the days. However, the one thing I loved more than anything when I was small was my Annie mansion. It was so friggin cool. I wish I still had it today.

Kids love to play with figurines and what better way to push their imagination than giving them a dollhouse. They are on every girls, and some boys, wish list. Here are some I found that are really cool. A unique way of reinventing the doll house. Check these out for sure.

Mobile Home - Hip From Holland
This house has 8 rooms, spy holes and an attic for storage. It's easy to put together and light to carry, not to mention easy to store when not in use. It folds flat! Your kids can decorate it any way they want too. So modern and so cool.



Tree House - Creative Toy Shop
How cool is this! Brought to you by the company Calafant who makes awesome cardboard models. Another great idea with so much room for creativity and its only $25!



My First Dollhouse - Hape
I love how this doll house is sturdy and will last forever. It's made out of plywood and maple wood and has a clean modern design.



Tree Trunk Fairy Home - Magic Cabin
I fell in love with this house. Being a fan of fantasy themes, how could I not! With a puzzle base and three floors your child is sure to have fun with this one. Check out the other dollhouses this shop has too.



Adventurer's Tropical Tree House - Hearth Song
Whoa! Talk about a tree house. There is no doubt your kid will jump for joy and be amazed when they see this!

1 comment: