Friday, July 30, 2010

Jayson Home and Garden

I do a lot of research online and read many magazines - probably too many! I always come across products that I fall in love with. I wanted to share this shop with you because they have so many amazing things. They can be pretty pricey but my picks are items everyone can afford. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Butterfly Plate - $48
I just think this plate is beautiful. I love butterflies especially when they are drawn so well. They sell a ladybug and a moth plate that are just as cool as well as a few bird plates so check them out too.



Spouting Whale Tray - $112
I love whales! This illustration is to die for. It really makes me wish I had $112 lying around waiting to be spent, haha. Its really not that badly priced, especially for decoupaged glass, but for now I can just dream :) This would look great on a table or dresser or even hung on the wall.



Marseille Tray - $24
How cute is this? Thank God its affordable!



The Journey of the Bees Candles - $24
I love that these are made with beeswax and they come in tons of different scents. The packaging really gets my attention too. So clever and modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment